Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I hope to do Better.

Where have I been? Well, between chickens, garden and then the blues of the winter days, I really dont know what I have done besides nothing. I am not sure if it is the B12 or the fact that you can't stay lazy all your life. I need to get busy. Casie found this blog of Sherelle Christensen. She is amazing. I will list her link in a minute.

I was stalking her blog and looked at all her beautiful canning she had done this past year. I am so ready to plant my garden and build a fence around it so my chickens don't eat all my pea blossoms this year.

Speaking of building: We have been working on our rental and trying to get it ready to sell. In the meantime, my sweet husband has found the DIY channel and thinks he can now do EVERYTHING. Well, he isnt the only one. I have decided no mater what I do to clean my bedroom, it wont help unless I start in the closet. No I am not throwing out everything I am going to try and build some shelves in the spots where there is hidden room. I will show a before and after pic as soon as I get done. Hope it is on Wednesday Jan 26,2011. What is today??

I dont do resolutions for the new year but I do try to do better in all I do. Someday I will get it all right. So my goal is to try and do better with tis blog and learn how to do it without always asking Casie to fix it. So hang on here we go.



This is that girls blog, she is amazing http://sherellechristensen.typepad.com/my_weblog/

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Stopping by to wish you a very happy birthday today! Have a wonderful weekend, too! Twyla

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm stopping by to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, too! Hope your day is extra special! HAVE FUN! ♥