Friday, January 28, 2011

It's my Birthday

Wow, I openend my email to find I had a birthday wish from a Twylia and Lindsey, now I am not sure who these lovely gals are but they took the time to say Hello and wish me a Happy Birthday. I have had lots of wishes this morning, from sweet nephews, nieces and daughters and some friends. My husband took me for breakfast and I had my favorite oatmeal. Isnt that dumb? The sun is shining and I really think it is going to be a GREAT day.

Two days ago I had my hair colored, now when I say colored I mean I am now a light blonde from a dark brunette. My husband is in shock and says he feels like he is cheating. ( Remember when you shaved your mustache) But my son in law took a second look and said, looks good, I really like it. How cool would that make all you mother -in-laws feel.

It is a good day and I feel very encouraged to keep trying better. I hope to encourage all of you who stop by.

Now I am off to checkout my new friends Ty

No comments: