Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spring

One of my blog friends is doing the funest thing I have sen in a long time.
the sun is shinning and it has given me a need to feel like maybe Spring is coming.

I would like to host a Seed swap. Oh I know we dont plant for 3 or 4 months here in Idaho but it will take that long to organize.

If you would like to be included, send me your address and name. I will do a drawing of sorts and match you up. Notify each of you and then you will send a packet of seeds or seeds that you have harvested with a note to your matched Sister.

Let's all "plant" some love and then we will share what we have "sown".

Take pictures and keep a small log of how well or not so well your seed do. Then Share.

I will take names untill St Patricks day.

If you wish not to join in the fun of this, you do nothing. If you have family or friends that wish to be included give them my email address.
fordmetalparty@yahoo.com

Please be assured I will not give you address or your email address to any one!

Happy planting and keep wishing for Spring and warm sunshine.

love you all
sally

1 comment:

Kinie F. said...

hey, where do i plant the seeds under all the darn SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!