Friday, February 4, 2011

What are dreams made of?

Oh the sun is shining and I think it is in the 20's. Lots to do today. Dinner will be leftover Pork chops spiced up somehow to make them like new.

We need to go start painting at the other house and I need to get Valentine's in the mail for my sweethearts in Minnasota. ( It takes 10 days to go from Idaho to Minnasota. I think the Pony Riders would have been faster.) Any way. I will be busy but need to share with you my dream and a quote I found this morning that solidified the fact that I am ready to plant.

I dreamt I was planting Sunflowers around my husbands shop, up both sides. It is 100 ft long so that is 200 ft of Sunflowers. No wait- then around my chicken coop, and around the little shed out back and up my drive way. Dell asked what are you gonna do with all those Sun Flowers? I dont know.

So here is the quote I found that says "WE ARE READY FOR SPRING."

REACH HIGH, FOR STARS LIE HIDDEN IN YOUR SOUL. dREAM DEEP, FOR EVERY DREAM PRECEDES A GOAL.

Here's hoping all who visit here today, Set a goal for just today and then reaches it with great pleasure.

Love you all. Please leave a comment, I need visitors.

No comments: